The Home Comfort 1500 Infrared Heater makes more heat than any other 1500 watt heater. It is ready to provide you with soft, therapeutic heat while cutting your heating bill by up to 50% or more. It is built to last and has the lowest return rate (2%) in the industry. The average return rate is about 15%.
- Makes More Heat: Our heater makes 2X more heat than most! Heats up to 1500 square feet! In ideal conditions, heats up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Saves You More Money: Saves you more money than any other infrared heater, by making more heat without using more electricity!
- Safe: Cannot start a fire. No flames, fumes, odor, or open burning coils. No deadly carbon monoxides like oil, gas, propane or kerosene.
- Safety Touch Grill: Grill is coated with safety touch paint. This keeps children and animals safe from harm.
- Safety Child Lock: This feature can be easily set by parents to keep children from turning heater on/off and changing temperature settings.
- Healthy: Does not lower oxygen or humidity from the air. Helps people with asthma, allergies, COPD, nose bleeds and arthritis.
- Memory Technology: In the event of a power outage, our heater automatically comes back on to the previously set temperature when the power is restored.
- Best Heating Elements: Our heating elements last an incredible 40,000 hours (Average of 6-8 years). Most others last only 3-4 years.
- Digital Temperature Display: Yes
- Largest Temperature Range: Setting ranges from 40-90 degrees.
- Easy To Operate: Fewer buttons = Less confusion.
- Built Strong: Our return rate four years straight is only 2%. This is the lowest failure rate in the industry. The average return rate is as high as 15%.
- Element Indicator Light: Our infrared heaters are the only ones that let you know when a heating element needs to be replaced.
- Easy To Service: Do it yourself or have one of Heat4Less service centers fix it for you.
- Remote Control: Yes
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Most infrared heaters come with a one-year limited warranty.
Dimensions 1500 Model
13”w x 16”d x 17”h (Unboxed) Weight: 21 lbs (Unboxed)
15”w x 20”d x 20”h (Boxed) Weight: 22 lbs (Boxed)
Heating element: 4 quartz bulbs (40,000 hours)
Uses 31 KWH per day
Warranty: Lifetime Limited- on parts